To Marcella Brenner for her long and careful stewardship of the works of Morris Louis, including establishing the Morris Louis Art Trust to preserve and enhance the legacy of Morris Louis;
To Ann M. Garfinkle, Esq. for the trusteeship of the Morris Louis Art Trust, which sponsored the creation and operation of MorrisLouis.org;
To Diane Upright for her Morris Louis scholarship, her advice and counsel;
To the Maryland Institute College of Art and particularly to Fred Lazarus, President, who agreed that MICA will continue to preserve the legacy of its alumnus by administering this website, MorrisLouis.org;
To Marcella Brenner’s favorite charities, which agreed to the importance of maintaining the legacy of Morris Louis and MorrisLouis.org;
- American-Israel Cultural Foundation, New York, New York
- American Friends of Israel Museum, New York, New York
- American Friends of Tel Aviv Museum, New York
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Israel Center for Excellence Through Education - For Israel Arts & Science Academy, Chicago, Illinois
- Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, Maryland
- P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., For Bezalel Academy of Art & Design, New York, New York
- Selma Levine School of Music, Washington, D.C.
To Renee Osburn, Assistant to Ann Garfinkle, and Jennifer S. Musawwir, Assistant to Diane Upright, for their efforts in the creation of MorrisLouis.org.
To the following individuals and corporations who have contributed to MorrisLouis.org;
Audrey and David Mirvish, Toronto, Canada